26 September 2014

WEDDING TEST


WEDDING TEST –Adults  Only!!
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me…Itwas her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight mini skirts, and often times went bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I've always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check out the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted to have me just once before I get married, and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, I’m going upstairs to my room, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said “We are very happy that you have passed our little
test. We couldn’t have ask for a better man for our daughter "Welcome to the family, son!”.
I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my
car to get my condoms …NA GOD SAVE
ME O!.. 😀

No comments: